CERAMICS ORIENTED - CREATIVE SPACE
We wellcome one-of-a-kind, project-based commission work
Also, beginners to professionals of all levels of skill and enthusiasm
The workshops are a creative journey, covering techniques from hand building, slip casting, mold making and throwing on a pottery wheel.
We do this to cultivate a sense of well-being and personal growth, and of course, one of the best rewards is that it’s just plain fun.
CASUAL STUDIO ACCESS
- Session cost is 10 euro/hour.
- Equipment includes a slab roller, extruder, pottery wheels, as well as an extensive range of tools. The price also includes red clay (earthenware) and clear glaze.
- Other ceramic materials and glazes are available for purchase.
- Tea and coffee included.
Booking is essential!
- Session cost is 50 euro/2 hours
- The Studio offers private lessons if you prefer a 1-on-1 experience as opposed to a classroom setting.
- All materials and firings are included in the price.
- We offer a firing service for both earthenware and stoneware ceramics, up to 1260º C (cone 8).
- We have a 3 different sized kilns and therefore can accommodate various sizes. Times can vary depending on the amount of firing in the queue but generally we try and have it all completed within 2 weeks.
- The price varies depending on the firing program needed. For more information on kiln dimensions and firing schedules, please get in touch using the contact button.